At Shula’s Steak House Naples we know a thing or two about pulling together a great event. It starts with a well thought out plan, a few basic guidelines, and of course the perfect venue. Whether it’s an office party, a holiday soiree, a business seminar, or a client appreciation event, Shula’s Steak House Naples has two private dining rooms that present an exclusive ambiance with outstanding service and a legendary menu.
Our Wine Room offers sophistication and comfort for groups of 12 or fewer with a handsome kings table, floor-to-ceiling walls of our finest wines, and rich detailing fit for business or pleasure. For larger gatherings, our Coach’s Room provides every luxury including a flat screen TV for presentations, photos, or videos, as well as flexible seating and table arrangements surrounded by legendary football memorabilia.
With an impressive dining room selected at Shula’s Steak House Naples you are halfway there, but to make it a truly legendary experience, use the following tips for planning the perfect event.
1. Have a purpose – even if it’s just for fun!
2. Make the activity exciting, fun, memorable – something your target audience wants to attend
3. Determine who, what, where, when, and why – know exactly what you are doing
4. Write it down – good notes will help you keep up with the details
5. Explore what others are doing that is similar to your event – see what has been successful for others
6. Question yourself and others – double check the details
7. Include others when planning the event – diversity of thought and opinion are good things
8. Keep records of everything – you will want these later
9. Have a good attitude – others will mimic your attitude about the event
10. Develop a timeline to accomplish your objectives – manage your time wisely
11. Communication is key – keep in constant contact with others who have responsibilities
12. Tell everyone – let others know what you are planning and keep people in the loop
13. Organize in your mind and on paper – be prepared for whatever may come
14. Never assume anything
15. Advertise to your target audience in “waves” – start small and grow
16. Be thorough – ensure that no major part of the event has been overlooked
17. Be prepared – pull off the event without a hitch
18. Write thank-you notes to everyone involved – ask for personal feedback on the event
19. Evaluate the target audience!
20. Put an evaluation of the event in writing – this will allow others to benefit