The House Of Blue Burger – DELICIOUS!In Eats, Recipes
Shula’s Naples Featured Burger — The House Of Blue!
Burgers range from the simple – a ground beef patty served plain on a bun – to the elaborate – hand chopped sirloin smothered in blue cheese and mushrooms atop a toasted brioche roll. These burgers have been captivating the minds and taste buds of Americans for well over a century.
We decided to start 2018 featuring one of Shula Burger’s most popular creations – The House of Blue burger. This burger is a perfect combination of our Shula blend hamburger patty, blue cheese, our steak & burger seasoning, baby greens and red onion jam.
Stop in and try this burger. The House of Blue is being featured for lunch & Happy Hour in January, February & March.
If you cannot stop in, make it at home? Here is the recipe…
What You Need
- — 1 each / 8oz Hamburger Patty
- — 1 each / Brioche Bun
- — ¼ oz. Clarified Butter
- — ¾ tsp. Steak & Burger Seasoning
- — 5 oz. Crumbled Blue Cheese
- — ½ oz. Baby Greens
- — ½ Tbl. Balsamic Vinaigrette
- — 5 oz. Red Onion Jam
Putting It Together
1) Season the hamburger patty with the Steak & Burger Seasoning on both sides
2) Cook burger patty on grill to desired temperature
3) Toast bun on flat griddle with clarified butter
4) Once the bun is toasted, turn the bottom bun cut side up and place on a plate
5) Place blue cheese crumbles on top of the burger and melt slightly
6) Place the burger patty on the bottom bun and top with the red onion jam
7) Toss the greens with the balsamic vinaigrette and place on top bun & close
8) Serve with your choice of sides
*This Promo Ends March 31st, 2018.